-
December 22nd, 2012, 11:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
newbie looking for altec colours
Hi there. About 10 years ago I built a couple of pairs of VOT's. Made them out of maple veneered mdf and now after too
many times moving these tanks around they are looking abused. I would like to go retro on the re-finish and would like to know if anyone has a Benjamine Moore colour code that works. I can get my catalytic laquers tinted to any colour on the wheel. Also I would like to know of a source for some decals for the sides. I put the 511's in seperate cabinets so I would need 8 of them. (not sure if they go on both sides or just one) Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas , Steve
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28261621 times.
Bookmarks